First Life Pictures
More Pictures posted by Asilwen
Paper DollSelf portrait.
Posted 5/28/2008 10:32:00 PM by Asilwen - Viewed 1475 times
Used an old picture from last year, and decided to experiment with it a little differently than usual. (no my eyes aren't usually that big.. haha)
I was smiling slightly in the picture, so I changed the shape of my mouth a bit to give it that put-on-smile expression people tend to use when they're putting a brave face on, when they're feeling differently inside. And with the eyes, I wanted to show that feeling, because eyes usually express things even when you're trying so hard to cover it.
1. omg i love it myself ... did you use photoshop
Posted at 6:29:12 PM on 5/29/2008 by luigi
2. Yeah, I definitely used photoshop :P That's not how I naturally look.. haha
Posted at 8:36:27 PM on 5/29/2008 by Asilwen
3. great idea! congratulations!
Posted at 2:05:20 AM on 5/30/2008 by marvix
4. Ok I must admit this is a little creepy but in a CRAZZZZZZZY cool way :)
Posted at 10:26:47 PM on 6/24/2008 by Pandamonium Cares
5. Brilliant shot ^^
Posted at 7:43:05 AM on 7/10/2008 by Buck
6. Very well done. If you didn't mention it was an experiment on a picture i would believe it was a real doll. Very beautiful
Posted at 9:49:26 PM on 12/9/2008 by loxy
7. You are professional Asilwen
Posted at 2:47:28 AM on 12/12/2008 by Michael Sideshow
8. Wow i love the pic
Posted at 4:04:12 AM on 12/10/2009 by ~Korri~
Add Your Comments
Only members are allowed to POST COMMENTS. If you are a member, please make sure you login first.
Not a member yet? Sign up Now - It's FREE!
Existing Member? Login!